This weekend I'm heading up to Seattle for the Penny Arcade Expo aka PAX for some fun gaming time. I decided to make the trip last month to spend some time away from the office decompressing.
I haven't blogged much lately. No particular reason, just as my buddy Martin would say, "I aint feeling the blog right now..."
My daughters have been out of town visiting their grandparents in Ohio, leaving Michele and I with unaccustomed free time.
Things we have done while the girls are away:
- I napped on the couch regularly.
- Michele rearranged the living room, tossing out much furniture.
- I watched Heat in HD.
- Michele 'furnished' our backyard deck.
- I played poker for 5 hours and ended up exactly $1 up.
- Michele watched pre-season NFL football.
- I stopped drinking caffeine (for a little while).
- Michele repainted the hallway.
- I replaced the old lights in the hallway with new lights.
- Michele did a 7 mile beach run
- I replaced the ivory 3 & 4 way switches in the hallway with white 3 & 4 way switches (with the circuit hot).
- We went out to dinner and saw the movie Sunshine (good).
- I installed a gig of RAM in a friend's computer.
- We went to see the Beastie Boys at the Wiltern.
- I cleaned up my desk (kinda, but not to Michele's standards).
- Michele began planning a bachelorette party in Vegas.
- I sorted through the last 3 years of bills and burnt them in the backyard (very satisfiying).
On the web, I've just been surfing around till I start to nod off at the keyboard. Here are a few cool things I've been spending time on:
Posted by michael at August 23, 2007 08:09 AM