From the Friday Five:
1. What size shoe do you wear?
9 1/2 or 10
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
8 or so pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of boots.
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
I think that a well made tennis shoe is most comfortable for day to day wear.
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
I like the tennis shoes from Simple Shoes. The do not have big logos or flashy colors. They are simple shoes that are well made and comfortable to wear. They remind me of the Vans shoes I used to wear as a kid. Too bad that Vans shoes these days are crappily made and styled for teenagers.
5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes?
$250, and yes, Michele made me do it.Posted by michael at October 04, 2002 06:59 AM